15 MM PERSONALISED LANYARD + PLASTIC BUCLKE + SAFETY RELEASE CLIP (your logo, draft) – FULL COLOUR – 50, 100, 200
15 mm Custom Printed Lanyard with Plastic Buckle and Safety Release Clip. Full colour text and logo of your choice on both sides. Includes metal trigger clip.
Buy through shop and we will contact you for the detail you would like printed on the lanyard and ask you for any images (ready to use to artwork (high quality, vector graphics and all texts should be curved)).
- Dimensions: 900 mm long (450 mm when laid flat) x 15mm width
- Material: 100% extra smooth polyester
- Strong metal trigger clip for ID card holder
- Plastic Buckle
- Safety Release Clip
- Full Colour – Your own Design on them, your company logo, any text, any color
Please note! We need good quality images for this service.
Please note! It is takes up to 7 to 14 working days to complete the order.
Do you need: safety breakaway, (detachable) universal string, split key ring, badge strap, plastic buckle – just write to us before you buy.
Instructions for purchase:
1. Choose quantity
2. Click Buy it Now
3. Send to us your logo (high quality 300 dpi-not from internet, should be curved) or artwork (300 dpi): email@example.com .
4. Wait for your proof to arrive, approve the proof, then sit back, relax and wait for your order to arrive!
What we offer
We offer many variations of products. Tinkerbell Neck Lanyard Strap Cell Mobile Phone ID Card Keychain Keys
The price you pay for standard UK delivery is for a 2 working days service, but it is not guaranteed. Assuming orders are place before 11:30 am weekdays, most areas do receive delivery the next working day, but please allow up to 3-5 days, especially in more remote locations. If you have not received delivery by the third day from placing your order please contact us and we will track the delivery.
Our cut-off time for despatching boxes the same day as you place your order is 11:30am. If you place an order after this time, then it may be despatched the next working day. Despatches are made Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
If you need an urgent guaranteed delivery then timed deliveries are available – please select the appropriate despatch service when ordering. Saturday delivery may be possible – for this please contact us and we will advise you of the surcharge costs applicable.
Please only sign for what you have received! We know this seems a little obvious but if you sign for two packages and have only received one, it makes it very difficult for us to track any missing packages. We try to accommodate requests to leave packages with neighbours or, ‘please leave behind the gate if no reply’ etc. (we’ve had some very strange requests!) but please understand that specific delivery instructions are not always possible to pass to the courier driver, who is often busy with many deliveries to make.
Please try to ensure there will be someone available to take delivery of your goods at the address you specified, as there is a risk involved in leaving goods elsewhere. If you are not available to take delivery, the driver should leave a card advising you how to contact your local depot to arrange re-delivery.
Please notify any delivery shortages or damages to us immediately upon receipt. If there is evident transit damage, please either refuse delivery or sign for the goods as unchecked and with evident transit damage.
Damages and Delivery
1. The Customer may collect the goods he purchased in person in the company premises or they can be delivered by a courier company which cooperates with us or another company selected by the Customer upon prior agreement.
2. Not all parcels are insured.
3. Shipping cost depends on the weight of the goods.
4. Delivery costs are covered by the Customer.
5. Immediately upon the receipt of the parcel, in the presence of courier, the Customer is obliged to check the package in order to verify the amount and see if there is any lack or mechanical damage to the product.
If the parcel arrived damaged, the Customer has the duty to draw up discrepancy report to be signed by the carrier . The receipt of goods from the carrier amounts to the approval of the aforementioned parameters.
6. The company is not responsible for delays which occurred due to the fault of the carrier. The customer shall assume the risk of an accidental loss of goods or damage upon the moment of receipt of the goods by the carrier. dottheistudio.com are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by courier service.
You may return new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund, provided the goods are received back to our warehouse in good condition and and goods are not a personalised.
You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, or receipt of the goods back to our warehouse. In many cases you will receive a refund much sooner. Please do not return goods without advising us, as we may be unable to identify them and refund you promptly. Please do not return goods to our office address.
Returned goods should be sent to our Newcastle-under-Lyme warehouse. We can advise you on the best arrangements, depending on the nature of the issue. dottheistudio.com will pay for and arrange return shipping ONLY if you have received the wrong products.
If you need part-replacement for damaged goods, please contact us and we will advise the best options for arranging return / replacement / credit.
If you need to return product for whatever reason, please contact us so we can advise you and make the necessary arrangements.
Unfortunately, due to the fact we can`t control the storage conditions of delivered goods, we can`t accept return or replacement of defective goods after 14 days from delivery. Please check your delivery carefully upon receipt to ensure you are entirely satisfied.
We don`t accept any refunds of personalised products.
You are obliged to pay the cost of production, if you cancel your order (only if we started produce your personalised product).